As the body of Christ, we collectively share the responsibility to “tell the next generation the deeds of the Lord.” (Ps 78)
Here at KPC, we want to partner with the Holy Spirit in our Children’s Ministry as we collective disciple our children by:
- Building strong and life-giving relationships within and across generations
- Experiencing worship in community – both through musical worship with the congregation and Sunday school classes
- Engaging them in a culture of service with an outward focus
- Providing gospel-focused teaching and curriculum – using the Gospel Project curriculum which will take our kids through the whole bible from beginning to end in a three year cycle
- Equipping and supporting parents as they spiritually disciple children through outreach, events, and regular communication
Our nursery care is available for children aged 0-3 during our 10:15 Sunday service, and provides a safe and welcoming place to play and discover for our smallest ones. You can read our full nursery protocols here.
Our Sunday school has returned to in person for children ages 4-12. We encourage families with children to start the service together in the main sanctuary for our musical worship, whereafter there will be a slide to cue children and leaders to move to the East Pod for their classrooms.
For more information about our Children’s Ministries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.