Our JR and SR Youth Groups are a safe place of fun, outreach, relationship building, and deepening our youth’s relationship with God through worship, study, and prayer. We are currently meeting in small groups both in online and in-person format.
Our monthly Gathering NIGHT is a social time where youth can sign up to attend a fun and physically distanced activity. Find the link to our events calendar below.
We invite you to register below to receive updates, meeting links and invites to our Gathering NIGHTS.
JR Youth (Grades 4-8) Tuesday 7-8 PM
Grade 11-12 Small Group Sunday 7-9 PM
Grade 9-12 Girls Small Group Wednesday 7-8 PM
Grade 9-10 Guys Small Group Monday 7:30-8:30 PM
For more information about Youth Ministries, please contact Rowena Ridder, Family Ministries Director, at 519-836-9400 ext 14 or email@example.com.
KPC Youth Summer Plans 2021
Program Plans and Overview:
For July and August regular weekly small groups will move to an amalgamated, bi-weekly format. A monthly large group event will be held monthly as COVID-19 protocols allow.
JR Youth Goals:
- To Lead youth into a relationship with God by presenting solid biblical content in an engaging video based and discussion format.
- Present solid Bible content.
- Lead youth into a relationship with God, through developing godly relationships with leaders a
- To build community among the youth to develop trusting peer relationships that will lead into peer to peer support as they get older.
Jr Youth Small Group – every other week from 7-8:30pm
Tuesday, July 13
Tuesday, July 27
Tuesday, August 10
Tuesday, August 24
- Study and games.
- Will meet in person as covid restrictions permit. Key Leaders: Frank Ridder, Jamine Fox, Steve Bryce, Jacob Nethercott
Please contact Frank Ridder: firstname.lastname@example.org; and email@example.com with any questions.
SR Youth Goals:
- To Lead youth into a relationship with God by presenting solid biblical content in an engaging storytelling format through testimonies that also challenges them to delve into scripture and connect the testimonies with God’s word.
- To build godly, mentoring relationships with the youth leaders through small group discussions and casual conversations.
- To build community among the youth through shared fun experiences and learning together. One amalgamated small group will continue through the summer every other week online or in person as per COVID-19 restrictions.
Curriculum Topics: Thursday Night campfire stories:
- Testimonies based on a variety of topics.
- Will include small group reflection time on a relevant scripture verse.
- Games, activities and social time.
- If you are interested in hosting an event (as in person restriction allow) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or for July and August Jasmine Fox at email@example.com.
SR Youth Small Group – every other week from 7-8:30
Thursday, July 8. Topic: The Holy Spirit: Marguerite Ridder
Thursday, July 22. Topic: Christian Character: Jasmine Fox
Thursday, August 5. Topic: A Life Transformed: Rowena Ridder
Thursday, August 19. Topic: TBD
Key Leaders: Frank Ridder, Jasmine Fox and Youth, Evan Versteeg , Rowena Ridder Other Leaders: Lauren Cook, Denise Zimmer, Jenny Davidson
Please contact Jasmine Fox – firstname.lastname@example.org and Rowena Ridder – email@example.com with any questions.
Grade 11/12 Guys Small Group
Meets Tuesday Night at 7pm.
Topic: Book of James inductive study
Key leaders: Reid Burton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Movie night- July 17 or 24
- Second activity – in August date to be determined
Youth Ministry at KPC rests on two pillars. The first is to know God, and the second is to know the richness of the community of Christ through belonging. We enable youth to do this in a variety of ways, including youth group on Friday nights, small groups, and mentoring groups.